Anyone who uses free weights during exercise understands the importance of power racks. Whether it is the squats, overhead presses, bench presses or any other exercise that involves lifting, a power rack becomes an essential item at the gym or even in the home as it offers safety. This is because its role is to prevent the barbell from falling down on a trainee especially if there is no one around to offer assistance. In case this happens, a trainee may get injured or worse. The Powerline PPR200X power rack is therefore an ideal choice for one who trains alone.
Of course trainees may imagine that once there is someone on the standby to offer help in case the weights are too heavy, a power rack may not be a necessity. But in many instances, the assistant may not be close enough to help with the weight and that is why gyms have to be stocked with this product. However, getting the right quality for your purpose is not an easy feat. This makes it ideal to find out the Powerline PPR 200X Power Rack Reviews before making purchases. Otherwise, there are plenty of items in the market that distinguishing genuine bands from fake one becomes almost impossible.
1. Wide Design – It may not sound like an important factor when in the actual sense, it matters. A wide rack offers freedom of movement when lifting or squatting.
2. Stability – A strong rack that does not tip over ensures that a trainee is not injured during exercise. Powerline PPR200X power rack is stable enough when heavy weights are placed on it.
3. Price – Most power racks are costly as shipping alone could cost plenty of dollars. However, this item comes at only $400 on FitnessExerciseReviews.com. This is an unbeatable price.
4. Mobile – This item is easy to move around, though this does not mean it is unstable. If one trains in the home, they can easily push it to a corner after exercise.
5. Warranty – It comes with a ten year warranty because the company stands by their product.
6. Available modifications – One can easily add modifications to the item. These could be plate holders, J Hook attachments and lateral pull down attachments.
7. Positions – One can practice several positions using this item. Whether you wish to do the shoulder shrugs, squats, military presses, bench presses and rows, the rack supports all the moves.
8. Chin Up Bar – This is a great feature that lets a user isolate back muscles.
9. The rack can support up to 500lbs.
1. It does not come with a bench and therefore the need to buy a bench in case one needs to do bench presses. Nothing to worry, you can try XRS 20 weight bench.
2. Most users complain of the paint getting easily scratched off the rack. This is not a big deal as one can always repaint.
3. It does not hold more than 500lbs. This means anyone who needs something stronger may need to look for a Body Solid Brand.
The product passes the test as the safest way to lift weights at home and at the gym.